Hi all. I'm a recent grad school, which is fairly new to the workforce and are ready to get rid of your credit card debt! I am happy, loan, but from the moment of the period close to 9 thousand in credit card debt was not so much on student loans (total $ 9,000) degree. Now I am ready to get rid of this burden. I know it sounds awful, but my situation was very different from the average college student. I am a mother and my daughter was during the University constantly increase. Instead of focusing on my studies full-time work and worked only part-time. Needless to say, all of this has more difficult, but in the end value was. I search a solution, during the night. It took six years this debt accumulate so that I know you wont Disappera overnight. I search just the best way it to do. Please help!
--