What is the best way to get rid of credit card debt?

Hi all. I am the last college degree, which is fairly new to the workforce and is ready to get rid of your credit card debt! I wasn't too fortunate enough in student loans (approximately 9,000 dollars), borrow but grade time had about 9 thousand in credit card debt. Now I'm ready to get rid of this burden. I know this sounds terrible, but my situation was very different from the average student. I am a mother and daughter was increasing all the time while studying. Instead of full-time concentrated my studies and worked only part-time. Needless to say, all this has made it harder, but it was worth at the end. Furthermore, they are not a place. It took six years this collection of debt, so that I know not Disappera overnight. Appearance with me only for the best way to go about it. Please help!

--

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply